::KORSHIP::

Business News Sören Scheid Joins Ecochlor as Business Development Manager of Europe,…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 921회 작성일 20-08-14 16:00

본문

32b3232e450eac63cadec21a18200efe_1597388420_0187.PNG
Ecochlor is pleased to announce Sören Scheid will be managing the new office in Germany as the Regional Business Development Manager for Europe, Scandinavia and the UK.
Mr. Scheid looks forward to promoting Ecochlor’s “unique and innovative ballast water management system”(BWMS) to this region. “I like to think that my work with Ecochlor will not only make shipping more efficient,” Mr. Scheid explained, “but also help to protect the environment.” Ecochlor has a reputation for providing a highly reliable BWMS along with a very powerful treatment technology - their strong record of 98% operable systems at sea offers shipowners assurance of compliance to BWMS regulatory standards.
With more than ten years working in the maritime industry, Mr. Scheid understands a shipowner’s individual needs in regard to environmental marine water and air regulations. He will utilize his vast range of experience in sales, process engineering and operational environmental protection to assist owners in finding the best solution for their fleet of ships. “The ability to listen and interact with customers within different hierarchy levels, as well as diverse technical and cultural points, is the basis for what inspires me within my work in sales,” said Mr. Scheid.
Andrew Marshall, VP of Business Development said, “Sören brings an exceptional set of qualifications and increased momentum to Ecochlor as we continue to grow our sales and support resources for the shipping industry. His experience in after-sales support as well as his proficiency as a technical environmental engineer will assist our global sales team working in tandem with our customers to reach a common goal - BWMS regulatory compliance for each and every ship that performs ballast operations with an Ecochlor system.

Category

Category

최신호보기(Latest issue)

최신호보기(Latest issue)

관련협회/단체(Association/Agency)

관련협회/단체(Association/Agency)