::KORSHIP::

Business News Industry expert appointed to drive steerprop strategic ambition

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 1,263회 작성일 20-01-16 17:18

본문

3d99db91e0a96b4b0481df4f2dfbc935_1579162717_7625.PNG
Steerprop’s Board of Directors has appointed Riku-Pekka Hägg as the new Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of the company. Hägg will begin in his new role at the start of January 2020.
As former Vice President of Ship Design at Wärtsilä, Hägg brings decades of maritime technology know-how, digital and strategic experience to Steerprop. This appointment will help strengthen the company’s strategic ambitions to take advantage of the upcoming changes in the marine industry.
“Steerprop shares my passions and values to ensure efficient and sustainable shipping in the future. Together with Steerprop’s skilled personnel, we have the possibility to make great things to happen for the company, the industry and the environment.” says Hägg.
Hägg is a well-known maritime technology strategist and thought leader internationally. He has been a strong advocate for safe, efficient and sustainable shipping in his role at Wärtsilä as well as in his role as Chairman of the Management Board at the ONE SEA alliance, an organization that is leading the way toward an autonomous maritime ecosystem by 2025.
Hannu Heino, Chairman of Steerprop’s Board of Directors, describes Hägg to be an experienced business leader and strategist with strong experience in numerous leading positions. With his experience and technical background, the company can achieve a stronger position as a solution provider in the fast-changing maritime industry.
“I’m very much looking forward to being part of one of the leading azimuth propulsion companies in the world. My main focus will be to bring greater value to Steerprop’s partners, suppliers and customers,” adds Hägg. 

Category

Category

최신호보기(Latest issue)

최신호보기(Latest issue)

관련협회/단체(Association/Agency)

관련협회/단체(Association/Agency)