페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 22-05-16 16:26
Aderco, a leading fuel treatment technology specialist with its roots originating from the maritime sector, has launched a unique and industry first app for iOS and Android, designed to support both onboard officers and crew, as well as shore-based staff with regard to the often complex subject of fuel quality, increased hazards during fuel changeover procedures, fuel lubricity, incompatibility of fuels, as well as the presence of catalytic fines and contaminants.
With the maritime industry today swiftly moving towards intelligent digitalization solutions and, in order to optimise assets and procedures in a sustainable way, key features of the Aderco app include:
- Fuel competences, fuel types and fuel compliance, including VSLFO, HFO, MGO and biofuel
- Correct application of the Aderco products
- A full support section encompassing onboard issues, FAQs, troubleshooting guide, a technical library, preventative treatment and curative treatment for both two stroke and four stroke engines
- Videos covering fuel incompatibility and stability, water and catfines, as well as bacteria and biodiesel(FAME)
- Fuel data received directly into the app via VPS, the largest bunker fuel testing company for ship operators in the world, covering selected bunkering ports and duly incorporating a traffic light warning system
- Aderco offices, contact points, stock points and partners
Background to the creation and development of the easy-to-use, on-the-go app was recognising the high demand for Aderco to provide fuel data and technical support in one centralised place worldwide, more especially in respect of those customers and crew onboard facing fuel issues and how best to correctly commence and apply the fuel treatment process. The app contains a wealth of information, useful for those wishing to understand the complexities of fuels as applied in the maritime sector. The addition of real fuel data can also provide early indications of potential issues.
For over 40 years, Aderco has been designing and formulating fuel treatment solutions to help improve fuel efficiency, operational reliability and the environmental profile of the North American icebreaker fleet. Ever since, they have continuously improved the formulations to address evolving technologies and, in doing so, have consistently delivered the results its customers have come to expect.